Marketing Team Lead (SaaS Business)
What do Renault, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, Toyota, Lexus, Fiat, Audi and CarNext.com have in common?
They entrust their messaging to Web1on1. They and hundreds of dealers in Europe. Those hundreds must become thousands. The Marketing Team plays a crucial role in this.
We are looking to hire a Team Lead Marketing who will be responsible for creating and executing integral marketing campaigns and will be leading the marketing team. You will spearhead scaling Web1on1 in Europe and new markets by reinforcing our marketleading position, planning lead generation campaigns and enabling sales to be successful at closing deals with the right assets. This is an exciting leadership opportunity, where you will have the chance to scale the marketing department to the next level in this rapidly growing and expanding organisation.
- Iterate on Strategy and Goals for the marketing team and develop a high performing team
- Develop campaigns with an emphasis on achieving a SaaS Revenue Machine and cost-effective customer acquisition
- Proven experience in scaling teams in a fast-growing and dynamic startup or scaleup environment
- Bringing at least 6 years of marketing experience, whereof 3+ years of leadership experience
- Trackrecord in B2B marketing is essential, Automotive Industry experience a plus
- Ability to set a clear vision, organizational strength, sense of responsibility and a management style based on collaboration
- Excellent communication skills - you are a true relationship builder
- You actions are datadriven while at the same time, your ideas creative
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and Dutch/German; every other European language is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Furthering your career by joining and succeeding in a scale-up environment
- Collaborate with passionate, creative and multi-talented individuals that make up the marketing team
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness and respect
- Competitive compensation package